Monday, March 12, 2012

Birchbox

My March Birchbox has finally arrived!!! It is everything I hoped for and more!!! Birchbox gave two options this month - the regular Birchbox or the Teen Vogue Birthbox. I opted for the Teen Vogue Birchbox. I figured, Hey why not, I want to look a little younger!!!! For anyone who is thinking of ordering the monthly Birchbox subscription . . .DO IT!!!! It is definitly worth it!
This is how the Birchbox came! Adorable Packaging I must say!!!!

I don't even have the heart to throw away the box!!!!

An adorable note was written by the Birchbox girls and Teen Vogue!

This is how the Birchbox looked when I opened it!!!! I got a sample of Kate Spades Twirl Perfume, an Essie nailpolish (that I have already painted my nailes with). a hair elastic, a hair product (not my favorite but still okay), a Tarte Lip Stain, and 2 coupons!

When I first saw this color I wasn't sure how I was going to like it or if I was going to like it. Well I put it on my nails with no color underneath and I LOVE it! My nails look adorable with just the right amount of shimmer!

This was my favorite in the Birchbox. A full size Tarte (in the color Lucky) moisturizing lip stain. I'm not sure if I can rock the color yet, BUT I have to say that it is so moisturizing that I don't even care if it doesn't look good! It is a creamy stain! Love!!!

This hair elastic is ideal for someone with thick hair like me! I almost always wake up with a dent in my hair from regular hair elastics and this one didn't leave a mark! I am going to be purchasing some of these with my Birchbox points!

This product was okay! My hair is very picky about what it uses and so I probably won't be using this product too much!

All and all my first Birchbox experience rocked! I can't wait for next months!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment