Sunday, March 18, 2012

High Hopes

I had a lot of high hopes to work on my office today . . but it was so beautiful out that I just couldn't get everything that I wanted to get done today! I worked a little more outside! Bought a beautiful outdoor antique bird cage candle holder! LOVE!! Especially since they match me new lime green chairs!


I did work a lot outside today but I also finished up my bathroom! I finished painting my vanity, got a new shabby chic shower curtain, a jewelry holder, and tons more!!!!

I LOVE this shower curtain! It has the cutest ruffles at the bottom and beautiful paisley pattern on the top! Instead of shower rings I used black and white ribbon to hang it! So far so good!

I hung a new vanity and painted the sink counter blue! The vanity is a little smaller than the old one (note the hole in the wall and lack of paint) so that will be finished this week!!! Disregard that part! 


I hung audrey on the wall (my favorite)!

Put candles on top of the vanity for a nice touch . . . 

This is what I use to put our fresh towels since I have no storage in the bathroom! Another great use for an LL Bean Tote!

Cute over the door towel holder that I found at TJ Maxx for $10.00! I don't normally have good luck there but today was different!


I found this adorable little dish at Target for $1.99!!!! I always take off my jewelry in the bathroom before bed and sometimes I misplace it! So this is a nice solution to make sure I keep my jewelry that I wear on a normal basis is where I kept it the night before! 

Last but not least my Audrey Mug that I have decided to use for my makeup brushes! Perfect finishing touch!!!

So I have a couple things left to do to the bathroom  . . . That adds another thing to do to the list!!!

XOXO - Tara
I

2 comments:

  1. I love that little bathroom dish! And LL Bean totes are the best--they're perfect for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't the white the best! I love target!!!! LL Bean totes are wonderful!! I think I have one in every color!!!!

    ReplyDelete