Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Monogrammed Necklaces

I always have had a love for all things monogrammed . . but especially Necklaces! I got this love from my Grandma would would monogram everything from her cable knits to her bermuda bags to her pins!!! When she passed away she left me all of her monogrammed everything! My favorite of it all is her necklace that has both and and my grandfather's name on the front and on the back the date of their wedding!!! Although it is not a typical monogram it still looks beautiful and classic!! Here is a picture of the necklace!

It is over 65 years old!!!!! I am in love with it!!! But since it is 2012, I found a NEW peice that I am in love with and it is on my wishlist!!!

Since I live at the beach in the Summer this acrylic monogrammed necklace in bright orange would be ideal!!!! Its from http://www.baublebar.com/ and I am loving their site!!!

What are your favorite monogrammed peices?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment