Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hallway Redecoration

I have been living in my new apartment since October and little by little it's getting to look the way I want! These next couple of weeks I'm working on the hallway. In order to get to any room in the house, you need to walk through the hallway so I want it to be beautiful and comforting! The house is a 1900's Victorian and there are a lot of original "touches" to it that I just adore!
                                                                   Like this chandelier!

There is an original chair rail dividing the wall and right now the top is cream and the bottom is beige . . . BORING .  . . So I am thinking of painting the top walls a lighter blue and the bottom a darker tan so it gives a beach like effect!! This way the furniture, pictures, and mirrors that I have on the wall pop! Can't wait to paint!
Mirror
Statement Piece



No comments:

Post a Comment